SEO is abbreviated from English Search Engine Optimization, and Chinese is translated as "Search Engine Optimization". SEO refers to site optimization (such as website structure adjustment, website content construction, website code optimization, etc.) and off-site optimization (such as website off-site promotion, website brand building, etc.) to make the website meet the search engine indexing requirements, Improve keyword rankings in order to attract accurate users to the website, get free traffic, and generate direct sales or branding.
SEO technology is not a few simple suggestions, but a mental work that requires patience and carefulness. In general, SEO optimization is mainly divided into 8 small steps:
1. Keyword analysis (also called keyword positioning)
This is the most important part of SEO optimization. Keyword analysis includes: keyword focus analysis, competitor analysis, keyword and website correlation analysis, keyword placement, and keyword ranking prediction.
2. Analysis of website architecture The website structure conforms to the crawler preferences of search engines, which is conducive to SEO optimization. Analysis of website architecture includes: removing bad design of website architecture, implementing tree-like directory structure, website navigation and link optimization.
Website directory and page optimization
SEO is not only to make the homepage of the website have a good ranking in the search engine, but more importantly to bring traffic to every page of the website.
4. Content Publishing and Link Arrangement Search engines like regular website content updates, so arranging a website content release schedule reasonably is one of the important techniques for SEO optimization. The link layout organically connects the entire website, so that search engines understand the importance and keywords of each web page. Real-time reference is the first keyword layout. The Battle of the Friendship Link also began at this time.
5. Talk to search engines and submit to the major search engine login portals yet to be included. See the effect of SEO in the search engine, and know the site's inclusion and update status through the domain name of the site: webmasters. Use the domain name of the domain: webmasters or the domain name of the link: webmasters to know the backlinks of the site. To better implement conversations with search engines, Google Webmaster Tools is recommended.
6. Create a SiteMap SiteMap
According to your own website structure, make a site map to make web sites more friendly to search engines. Allow search engines to access all the pages and sections of the entire site through SiteMap.
It is best to have two sets of siteMap, one for customers to quickly find site information (html format), and the other for search engines to know the update frequency, update time, and page weight (xml format) of the website. The sitemap should be consistent with the actual situation of the webmasters' websites.
7, high-quality friendship links to establish high-quality friendship links, for seo optimization, can improve the website PR value and website update rate, are very critical issues.
8. Website traffic analysis Website traffic analysis guides the next SEO strategy from SEO results, and it also has guiding significance for website user experience optimization. For traffic analysis tools, Google Analytics and Baidu are recommended.
The above 8 steps are expensive. Don't be proud when there is more traffic, don't be discouraged if you have less traffic. Work hard and learn SEO optimization, and the webmasters will be successful.
Difficulty of implementation [Difficulty of various execution methods of SEO] Difficulty ranking: 1. External chain construction; 2. Content production; 3. Blog writing; 4. Social integration; 5. SEO landing page; 6. URL structure; Competitor research; 8. Keyword research; 9. XML site map; 10. Internal links; 11. Title tag; 12. Meta tag.
Several common phenomena of SEO strategy
One: What is a sandbox? What is a sandbox? Sandbox usually means that it is difficult for a new website to rank well on Google in the early stage. Generally, the time limit is about 6 months. Why enter the sandbox? The reason for entering the sandbox is that the website suddenly adds a lot of external connections.
Two: What is a bomb? A bomb means that by establishing a large number of external links, the anchor text (link text) is all keywords. This makes the website forcibly rise up the ranking. Why is there a bomb? Because of search engine algorithm problems, a large number of anchor texts make the engine mistakenly believe that a certain website is the page that best meets the search request. For new sites, it is better to add anchor text regularly and quantitatively than to add a large amount of anchor text at once. Can increase the weight of the website.
3: Ghost What is a ghost? Ghost refers to the phenomenon of unstable rankings in the new station. Why do ghosts appear? This is mainly because search engines prevent cheating. Another factor is the weight of the website.
Four: What is continuous sitting? Continuous sitting is an ancient criminal law, which refers to being implicated by other websites with the server or IP address. It is also the search engine to prevent cheating, in order to avoid the proliferation of link factories.
Five: The Golden Triangle The Golden Triangle refers to the key positions of Google's crawl keywords that are generally distributed on the top left of the page and appear as triangles.
Six: Snapshot recovery Snapshot recovery refers to Baidu's snapshot is returned to the previous date snapshot.
Reasons for formation: Unstable host space, changes to the homepage of the website, abnormal links to friend links, adjustments to the Baidu algorithm, excessive optimization, and the use of seo cheating.
Stable maintenance and update the articles in the station, as well as the external links and friendship links of the station to check and update in a timely manner!
Let more users find what he is looking for faster. It can make relevant keywords rank higher, meet user needs, let people in need first find the natural ranking of search results provided by webmasters, increase credibility and let webmasters Our website ranks naturally higher, increase the number of website views, promote website promotion and business development, increase the visibility of excellent websites, and improve the technology of web development. It is more convenient for people who do not understand the network or know little to find the required network knowledge for enterprises Save online marketing costs and provide ecological self-marketing solutions for websites
Seo's strategy mainly includes keyword optimization, website structure and SEO site optimization and SEO site optimization, content optimization, and optimization strategies that focus on the optimization of internal and external keywords. Keywords are the core of search engine optimization. The choice of keywords plays a key role in ranking a website in a search engine. For e-commerce websites, users are required to be able to easily obtain the information they want, and users generally use keywords to search. In order for search engines to understand the information of e-commerce websites, webmasters need to do keywords Set as follows:
First, use the organization name and service content name.
Second, the keywords not only reflect the services that can be provided. Also include issues that the product or service can solve.
Third, take into account seasonal changes.
Fourth, take into account misspellings and dialect slang.
Fifth, describe the geographic location of products and services. It is especially important for housekeeping, flower gifts, wedding services, and website construction.
Sixth, we must consider emergencies. Such as earthquakes and snow disasters. Particularly sensitive to keywords such as "medicine".
Seventh, we must consider highlighting festivals and so on.
2. Website structure and content optimization strategies Optimizing websites mainly includes: website structure optimization, website label optimization, website page optimization, in order to make it easier for search engines to search the web sites of webmasters and pay attention to the key that webmasters want to rank high word.
3. Focus on the optimization strategy of internal and external links. Hyperlinks connect decentralized networks into a whole. For search engines, the number of times a webpage is linked and the quality of the links into the webpage are very important to reflect the importance of the webpage. index.
2. Optimize corporate financial structure
3. Asset reorganization through SEO
4. Adjust product structure and promote industrial upgrading
6. Promotion (main role)
7.Save internet marketing expenses for enterprises
The importance of SEO
What is the purpose of SEO? SEO seems a bit of a conspiracy, doesn't it?
SEO creates accessible and useful Web sites. Good SEO practices make sites more practical, accessible, and search engine friendly. However, unscrupulous SEO marketing companies use black hat SEO technology (junk technology), which has brought bad reputation to SEO. But this is the case with any kind of marketing: there are good and bad ways to sell products, and sometimes bad ways are more effective-but only in the short term.
Deceiving search engines with black hat SEO technology is a dangerous path that can lead to a bad user experience. So this series focuses only on white hat SEO technology. With white hat SEO technology, you and your users will benefit. This is a win-win approach.
SEO is critical for business sites. If your business is online, the survival of your business depends on how well the Web site is focused. If people cannot find a commercial site at all, how can they buy things from there? And it's not just about getting potential customers to find your homepage and navigate through drop-down menus, links, or anything else in the site. In the past, if you had a great main index page, people would flock to it and browse patiently until they found the information they needed, but this is no longer the case.
For companies whose business is not online, SEO is also important.
The market competition is becoming more and more fierce, and more and more people are surfing the Internet. Not only computers can access the Internet, but also more and more mobile Internet users, more and more people are shopping online.
Original link: http://ps3-ita.com/course/summary/